Reasons to be an AusDoCC member
- Assist AusDoCC to become a stronger voice to raise awareness of disorders of the corpus callosum.
- Receive our regular newsletter, ‘AusDoCC Connects’ and assist us to produce printed information to share nationally
- Keep up to date with family stories, information and the latest news and events.
- Have your say and vote at the AusDoCC Annual General Meeting
- Enjoy ‘members only’ offers and discounts to some events and items, e.g. Connections Conferences
- Support research into causes and further understanding of DCCs
- Create networks to overcome the isolation of dealing with a rare condition
- Every member helps us advocate for more recognition and to create greater awareness and support for individuals and families living with a disorder of the corpus callosum.
To join AusDoCC or renew your membership, please complete this online form, or alternatively download the PDF version
1. Credit card (pdf version)
2. PayPal (online)
3. Direct Bank Deposit (pdf or online)