Thank you to everyone who participated in
The Conference is being held in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia at the Hotel Jen. AusDoCC appreciates the significant support from Professor Linda Richards and Queensland Brain Institute enabling our first international conference.
Join AusDoCC and QBI as we present:
- leading international and Australian speakers on disorders of the corpus callosum
- discussion groups on a range of topics
- an opportunity for Australian families to network with others
- a designated program for adults with ACC
- onsite ‘kids’ camp’ for children
- full catering for participants for both days
- dinner and family entertainment on Saturday evening
- a tour of the ACC research laboratories at QBI
- the opportunity to have a free MRI Scan
- check out the information links on left hand side of this page.
- get your registrations in quickly. Places are limited.
- spread the word far and wide to any family, friends or professionals who may be interested in coming.
- keep an eye on this site as we refine the program. All international speakers are confirmed.
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.